Experience the incredible scenery and wildlife of beautiful Park City with our most popular excursion: a snowmobile ride! Guaranteed fun the whole family will remember!
- One Hour Sled Ride Free transportation from Park City • Max 3 people • 350 lbs Sled Max • Children Must Be 8 and Under
- Split Dog Sledding Free Transportation From Park City • 3 people per sled per half hour • 350 lbs Sled Max
Experience Park City by Dog Sled!
Our dog sledding tour is one experience you and your family will never forget! Come join us at North Forty Escapes for our custom tour along our private river trails and private mountain ranches. Our dogs are well tempered and trained for the whole family experience. Our renowned mushing service is one of the first and best mushers in the area and has an established reputation and the experience needed to make your dog sledding tour a unique and memorable experience for the whole family.
And we offer two great options to enjoy this unforgettable experience: a one-hour ride or a split ride that includes two rides for 30 minutes each where the sled can include up to three people!
Please note: Each sled can carry a maximum of two adults and one small child, and a maximum of 350 pounds.
- Warm, insulated cold-weather clothing is advised as well as face protection. We advise you come dressed like you’re going skiing.
- Tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Transportation fee may apply for dog sledding tours if needed.